The added value for your professional kitchen
The HELIA SMOKER was developed in 1983 as one of the first smoking devices especially for the professional kitchen. To date, we have further developed it to meet the requirements of a catering kitchen while keeping it as simple as possible. All 3 models fit almost everywhere as practical table-top units. No special and cost-intensive exhaust air installations are prescribed. The application in the vicinity of commercially available extractor bonnets (recirculating air, exhaust air or charcoal filter) is practicable and recommended. The controls are clear and easy to use. The thermostatic control with a temperature range of up to 250°C ensures uniform and precise preparation of the products both in the low temperature range (low & slow) and at high temperature. The double-shell construction with all-round insulation ensures energy savings of 60% as well as short heat-up phases. The units operate with 230 or 115 volts and 1.5 / 2.5 kW.
HELIA SMOKERS can:
- create numerous very special recipes using different types of wood flour and additives
- Prepare finished end products or simply refine them with smoke, finish them off, round them off and give them the final kick
- Smoke all foods hot or cold and turn them into specialities and taste experiences
- Smoke indoors and outdoors and take the HELIA SMOKER anywhere as a portable tabletop appliance
- Use all the other useful functions of the unit and work with it continuously
It’s all about taste, quality and, of course, making money, and that’s where the HELIA SMOKER comes in.
It is the perfect tool for your creative kitchen and the key to success.